Tuesday, May 25, 2004

This is a photoblog (sometimes called a 'photolog'). A photoblog is an easy way to share pictures, with comments and such, on the internet.

Equipment:

- Photos posted on and before August 09, 2004 were taken with a Kodak CX4230 2.0 megapixel digital camera.
- Photos posted after August 09, 2004 are taken with a Canon Powershot G5, 5.0 megapixel digital camera.


Some hints/tips for my photoblog:
- Click the 'Comments' link at the end of each post to view and/or post comments. Feel free to post...
- You may navigate to older photos by clicking the arrow links next to each title.

Guide to categories:
(effected) - Means that the photo has been drastically changed from it's original by means of effects in Adobe Photoshop. Though I do make changes to lighting and color, they are only to make the original photo look better, not to make it look drastically different.
(film) - Taken with a film camera, most likely either my mother's Canon FTb SLR camera or my own Canon AE1 SLR, then "digitalized" by getting a Kodak Picture CD with prints.
(photo friday) - photos that I have entered into the photo friday competition.

If I have posted a picture that has you in it and you object to this, simply email me at tristang(AT)gmail.com (replace (AT) with @) and I will remove or edit the picture.


Enjoy and check back frequently!
-Tristan

about . feed . favorites . photoblogring: random list . copyright ©2004-2007 Tristan Gordon . powered by blogger